The situation was bound to boil over at some point. Grumblings from former and current members of the Viper Club of America, and letters sent from Chrysler to VCA president Lee Stubberfield, allege that the non-profit club is being run illegally as a for-profit business, Jalopnik reports.
Viper Club Of America
The Viper Club of America recently hosted its 11th annual Viper Owner's Invitational, where snake-bitten enthusiasts descended upon Salt Lake City, Utah en masse. More than 800 Viper fans and nearly 350 cars made the trek. Those in attendance did get to feast eyes on a special treat, though – the unveiling of the next-generation Viper logo.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX