Bentley Continental GT "SS" by Dartz – Click above for high-res image gallery
Know why golf balls sport their dimpled finish? That uneven surface cuts wind resistance, allowing the little objects to fly further through the air. Similar technology has more recently been applied to athletic garments like the oufits worn by Olympic swimmers and cyclists. Could the same principles also apply to automobiles? At least according to a new venture called FastSkinz, the answer is yes. This company's recent development by SkinzWraps, a firm that specializes in vinyl wraps for automo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX