We caught up with the Vintech team at the Quail Motorsport Gathering to get a closer look at the team's 550 Tribute. As you may recall, the Paris-based company specializes in building concept cars for a number of manufacturers and wanted to show off its talents to the world at large. Under the attractive silver paint, every body panel on the 550 Tribute is carbon composite.
So you want to own a painfully gorgeous Porsche 550, but you don't have $3.685 million? You don't say! If your heart is still set on a stunning sports car with classic lines, then Vintech may have a solution for you. The French company has created the P550 Tribute, and as the name suggests, the car is meant to evoke the famed Porsche 550.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX