Earlier today, a man from Kentwood, Michigan was seriously injured after a bizarre accident on Interstate 96 outside of Lansing. While he's expected to make a full recovery, it's the footage captured by another driver that makes this incident so remarkable.
Acura won't roll out the prototype NSX until August 4 when it shows up at Mid-Ohio Raceway for the Honda 200 IndyCar race, and the genuine production car isn't scheduled to arrive until 2015. Acura will, though, make the car a Vine and Instagram video star with snippets of the mid-engined roarer lapping the test track in both the dry and the wet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX