Bonhams wrapped up an impressive motorcycle auction in Las Vegas, and some very pricey metal rolled across the block. While seriously expensive bikes like the 1955 Vincent Black Prince pictured above and a 1915 Harley-Davidson 11-F Twin failed to bring home enough cash to find new owners, the 1953 Vincent Black Shadow to the right brought home well north of its early bid estimates. A new owner laid down a hefty $122,500 for the pleasure of ownership. Likewise, one very sparse-looking 1907 Indian
For the first time in its nearly 60-year history, this year's Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance will feature classic motorcycles alongside the drool-worthy classic cars on display at the hallowed 18th hole fairway. Kicking off what is expected to be an annual focus on different countries and eras, this year's display will highlight classic British bikes built until 1959.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX