Omaze and The Paul Walker Foundation have teamed up to raise money for the charity. A series of Fast & Furious related prizes is capped with a chance to visit the set and meet the stars.
It was only natural that questions regarding the future of the Fast and Furious movie franchise would surface following the tragic death of star Paul Walker – and let's be clear that the consequences of Walker's death transcend far past the fate of a series of movies he starred in – but a recent interview with studio executives has revealed that there may be more movies coming than we would have initially guessed.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX