YouTube is a great place to show off your vehicle and your driving skills, but more often than not, it just helps to prove that vehicle stunts should be left to the professionals. Take this particular driver, for instance. While jumping a sand dune in a Toyota FJ Cruiser, things go very wrong very quickly.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX