The 2016 TT Zero was full of disappointments, yet still awesome.
UK-based motorcycle racer Lee Johnston has posted a photo on Twitter that points to his participation in the 2015 TT Zero aboard an electric motorcycle developed by Brammo. We can only wonder which brand the bike will wear if it makes it to the historic Mountain Course – Brammo or Victory?
It's spring, and that means motorcycles are back in season. Polaris must be in a buying mood, as the recreational vehicle giant announced that it has purchased Indian Motorcycles. Terms of the sale have not been disclosed, but the move has certainly given Polaris a stronger foothold in the American-made motorcycle market. Polaris also owns Victory, which makes cruiser and tourer bikes that compete directly with models from Harley Davidson.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX