There may not be a more recognizable name in the world of custom cars than Chip Foose, and those star-struck (and well-healed) fans of Foose just had the opportunity to purchase one of the designer's custom creations for their very own garage. This 1953 Ford F-100 pickup was created to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the one item just about everybody has in their toolbox: WD-40.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX