General Motors Vice Chairman Bob Lutz might be set to retire at the end of the month, but don't expect him to go quietly into that good night – or take up the usual trappings that a man of his age and accomplishment might normally seek out. "I don't play golf, never have never will. And secondly, I have no desire to go to Hilton Head, or Naples, Florida, or any place like that."
Admittedly, we've always known that Bob Lutz has a flair for the dramatic. The from-the-gut talkin', hard-drivin', fast-flyin,' General Motors vice chairman has always been good for a juicy quote, and although he is retiring soon, that doesn't mean Lutz is stepping out of the limelight completely.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX