General Motors is fed up with its worsening safety reputation, and CEO Mary Barra has taken the first step toward improvement by appointing Jeff Boyer in the newly created role of Vice President of Global Vehicle Safety, effective immediately. Boyer will act as the leader of safety within the automaker, and according to GM's announcement, his priority will be to "quickly identify and resolve product safety issues."
Vice President Of Global Vehicle Safety
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX