General Motors is fed up with its worsening safety reputation, and CEO Mary Barra has taken the first step toward improvement by appointing Jeff Boyer in the newly created role of Vice President of Global Vehicle Safety, effective immediately. Boyer will act as the leader of safety within the automaker, and according to GM's announcement, his priority will be to "quickly identify and resolve product safety issues."
Vice President Of Global Vehicle Safety
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!