The most recent installment of the Fast & Furious franchise spent much of its time in London, and naturally that meant another one of those interchangeable nighttime party scenes with loud exhausts, loud paint jobs, loud music and loud attire. Vice magazine went to London to check out the real tuner-car lifestyle in a documentary called Boy Racer, and in spite of not coming across a single vintage Dodge Charger or sky blue Porsche 911 GT3 RS, there's a lot of what you'd expect.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX