The alliance between the Chrysler Group and Fiat SpA has been a two-way street: Auburn Hills has given Lancia a new lease on life, for example, while Alfa Romeo has given Dodge the underpinnings for the new Dart. And now Dodge can return the favor in the form of the vehicle you see here.
- Jeff Sabatini
- Apr 13, 2012
You have to love the global auto industry. Fiat will be introducing a Chinese-built version of the American Dodge Dart, a car that's based on the Alfa Romeo Giulietta, at the Beijing auto show on April 23. Dubbed "Viaggio," production of the new sedan will launch in July, with sales commencing in China by the end of the year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models