No one's ever accused Bob Lutz of underselling his products, and the former General Motors Vice Chairman – a key development force for the Chevrolet Volt – is at it again with Via Motors. Via, which will present three new full-size extended-range plug-ins at Detroit's North American Auto Show next week, will show off a truck that will have, as Lutz puts it in a one-minute video, "the torque of a monster truck" and "the fuel economy that makes a Prius looks like a gas guzzler." Ah, th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX