Recargo, Inc., and Via Motors have made an agreement to simplify the charging process for drivers of plug-in hybrid electric trucks and vans. At the Detroit Auto Show this week, the two companies announced an agreement to add Recargo's Plugshare charging station finder in Via's in-dash EV application.
- Danny King
- Nov 1, 2013
Well at least it wasn't the governor of San Luis Potosi, Mexico who was crash-testing a Via Motors extended-range plug-in hybrid truck. Because that would've been weird. This week, Via opened its first-ever production assembly line – located in that central Mexican state – and celebrated by having Gov. Fernando Toranzo take one of the company's pick-ups out for a spin. A safe one, we surmise.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models