No, you read that right. A gated shifter. On a mobile phone. Not only that, but the box holding the high-priced handset even includes a valve from a Ferrari Formula One car. This is certainly the phone for the Ferrari fan with the problem spending money on the overpriced, outdated electronics.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX