We may not have found much to like about the redesigned 2012 Nissan Versa sedan when we test drove it, but here's something in its favor: A Top Safety Pick award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
If you need a car and have $12,550 to spend, you can get yourself into a brand-new 2007 Nissan Versa sedan, which went on sale nationwide on Wednesday. We're partial to the hatchback ourselves, as we favor the practicality it offers, but based on what Americans buy, we appear to be in the minority.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX