We may not have found much to like about the redesigned 2012 Nissan Versa sedan when we test drove it, but here's something in its favor: A Top Safety Pick award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
If you need a car and have $12,550 to spend, you can get yourself into a brand-new 2007 Nissan Versa sedan, which went on sale nationwide on Wednesday. We're partial to the hatchback ourselves, as we favor the practicality it offers, but based on what Americans buy, we appear to be in the minority.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino