Toyota has announced official pricing on the company's 2013 Venza. Buyers can look forward to laying down $27,700 for the refreshed crossover, excluding any destination fees. That marks an increase of $275 over last year for the base, front-wheel drive LE model equipped with a 2.7-liter four-cylinder engine. Meanwhile, the XLE trim will carry a price tag of $29,775, or $1,585 more than the the 2012 model. Limited guise has also seen a jump of $955 to $36,465. Toyota unveiled the revised Venza at
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX