The name for the Chinese version of the all-electric Nissan Leaf has a real touchy-feely vibe to it, if you can get past the snickering. The Japanese automaker and its Chinese collaborator, Dongfeng, will sell the EV as part of the partnership's Venucia advanced-powertrain sub-brand. The companies used the recent Guangzhou Auto Show to announce that the model will be called the "Morning Wind," according to China Car Times. No word on whether the reporter was cracking up while typing those words.
Venucia Morning Wind
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Venucia Morning Wind Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!