The name for the Chinese version of the all-electric Nissan Leaf has a real touchy-feely vibe to it, if you can get past the snickering. The Japanese automaker and its Chinese collaborator, Dongfeng, will sell the EV as part of the partnership's Venucia advanced-powertrain sub-brand. The companies used the recent Guangzhou Auto Show to announce that the model will be called the "Morning Wind," according to China Car Times. No word on whether the reporter was cracking up while typing those words.
Venucia Morning Wind
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX