It's been two years since we first met the Venturi America on this very Paris Motor Show floor, and we're still in love with the idea of an electric car that is as capable on the street as it is on the trail. Venturi Automobiles says it is only making 100 of these door-less electric enduro cars, but despite its name, none of them are to be sold in the U.S.
Venturi America Ev Dune Buggy
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX