It took a little while before the Vencer Sarthe went from early computer models to its real-life debut last year. But the company didn't stop there, reworking the design even further before the first units were actually completed. With the Dutch supercar finally actually in production, it's time to find out if the mid-engine coupe lives up to the wait, and Autocar is putting the Sarthe to the test.
Plans change, and hopefully as an idea evolves along the way, it gets even better by the end. That mantra appears to be the case with the Vencer Sarthe supercar that is finally heading into production for the 2015 model year. It has had some significant changes over its two years of development.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX