We met up with the well travelled Victor Muller at The Quail gathering at Monterey and talked turkey regarding the re-entry of Spyker production cars in the United States. He was showing off the running prototype of his new B6 Venator Spyder with 375-horsepower supercharged V6.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX