File this one under "too good to be true." A report on Inside Line that the forthcoming 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo would carry just a $1,600 premium over the standard version had us drooling with the possibility that a 201-horsepower Veloster with heated leather seats and BlueLink might be had for under $20,000.
Veloster Turbo Pricing
As much as we love the 2012 Hyundai Veloster, it's the 2013 Turbo model that really gets our juices flowing (especially in matte gray, for the record). It takes that unique three-door (four-door?) configuration one step further with the addition of some more aggressive aero bits, a revised front end and new wheels; not to mention a potent 1.6-liter turbocharged inline-four underhood, good for 201 horsepower and 195 pound-feet of torque.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX