For those familiar with Fifth Gear, it's a welcomed alternative if you have burnt yourself out from watching 12 hours straight of Top Gear on torrents and BBC America reruns. The show is hosted by former TG presenters Tiff Needell and Vicki Butler-Henderson, along with two-time BTCC champ Jason Plato and auto journalist Jonny Smith.
Thankfully, there's plenty of programming on television for automotive gearheads: Top Gear shows and motor racing broadcast from locations around the world, car chase scenes in movies, the always-dysfunctional crew from American Chopper... heck, there's even a whole channel called Speed. But it's about to get some competition on the octane-drenched airwaves.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX