We've already told you about a company called V Eight that has rebirthed the Jensen Interceptor S with an LS2 and modern mechanicals for £75,000, and already, 60% of the allotment of 50 has been sold. That kind of success has got V Eight looking at a successor for the S, and they might have found it in the Jenson Interceptor SX.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!