What's the greenest way to get from point A to point B? Is it by airplane or train? How 'bout by bus? Or is a grid-charged electric vehicle the greenest mode of transport?
To help celebrate its new era of Cerberus stewardship, Chrysler has announced a giveaway. While we were thrilled to give away a Nitro during our relaunch, Chrysler will be giving away 15 different vehicles. The promotion is being referred to as "the ultimate door prize." Sadly, there is no Viper on the list. You'll be able to get the full details and learn how to enter at participating U.S. Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep dealers on August 15, which Chrysler has dubbed "The New Chrysler Premiere Event
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX