This week BMW and Volkswagen are demonstrating the results of their work on the four-year German government funded Adaptive and Cooperative Technologies for Intelligent Traffic (AKTIV) project. AKTIV includes a group of German automakers, suppliers and communications companies to develop and test systems that will improve traffic flow, safety and fuel efficiency.
Vehicle To Grid Communications
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX