A new study from the US Energy Information Administration makes the interesting finding that as the number of vehicles in a household's fleet increases, the miles driven on the primary car go up as well.
Vehicle Miles Driven
According to those old Trident commercials, four out of five dentists recommended sugarless gum for patients who chewed gum. Well, here's something a bit greener to chew on, General Motors says this: almost two out of every three miles driven in a Chevrolet Volt are battery-powered.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX