We've all seen police chases where officers have to throw spike strips into the roadway, but an Arizona-based company called Pacific Scientific has created some new tools to stop bad guys without putting any officers in harm's way. Both the Pit-BUL (Ballistic Undercarriage Lanyard) and the NightHawk are innovative devices designed to quickly, safely and easily disable a vehicle that is either attempting to run from police or enter a restricted area.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX