Tesla Motors has often been compared to Apple. The company from Cupertino, CA with a penchant for clean design revolutionized cell phones (and, some would argue, computers), while Tesla is currently taking a sledge hammer to the automotive paradigm. It grabs our attention, then, when upper-level staff move from one firm to the other.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Vehicle Development Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!