News of a likely bankruptcy filing from electric scooter manufacturer Vectrix hasn't stopped its designs from winning accolades. A year after winning a Design Award from the prestigious Red Dot Museum in Singapore, ROBRADY, the design studio responsible for the Vectrix Superbike concept, has taken home another trophy, this time from the 2009 Green Good Design Awards in Chicago. According to the Good Design program:
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies