The Vector M12 is an American supercar that never really made it. Children of the 1980s and 1990s that read too many issues of Car and Driver growing up tend to have a soft spot for all things Vector, but the Lamborghini-powered machine just couldn't make a go of it with a price tag of nearly $200,000 when it was new in 1995.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX