Venturi almost always cooks up something fresh and a bit crazy for the Paris Motor Show, from the America EV dune buggy to the Eclectic, which lived up to its name. This year at the Mondial de l'Automobile, Venturi is showing off its latest vehicle – a new version of the America EV – as well as the body work for the VBB-3, also known as the Buckeye Bullet, as it takes a look back at 30 years of the company and a decade of working on electric vehicles.
When you're royalty, you can associate yourself with things as cool as the world's most powerful electric car, and that's just what Prince Albert of Monaco is doing. The Prince, along with Princess Charlene, made the trek out to the Beehive State to make a photo appearance with the Venturi VBB-3 at Wendower airfield. He was probably hoping to get a quick drive of the 3,000-horsepower rocket on wheels, but that was not meant to be.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX