Top Gear gets busy with some Aussie muscle -- Follow the jump to watch
Jeremy Clarkson and Top Gear crew aren't the only car show on British television. In fact Top Gear was canceled by the BBC and the producers relaunched it as Fifth Gear before the Beeb eventually revived Top Gear as well. Fifth Gear is still around and they recently got a chance to spend some quality time on a race track with the Vauxhall VXR8.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX