Vauxhall skate party -- Click above to watch video
Here's another World Environment Day announcement, this one from GM: Vauxhall will give buyers a nice £1000 discount on efficient new Corsa, Astra, Meriva or Zafira models (but not a VXR8) if they recycle their old cars. Car UK has the details on this plan, which is part of GM's ecoFLEX campaign.
Vauxhall has started selling a new Corsa, the CO2RSA 1.3CDTi with a 75PS engine, in the UK. This car has lower emissions than the previous Corsa CDTi's output, down from 124g/km to 119g/km. As Vauxhall is careful to point out, those 5g/km mean this Corsa fits into the VED Group B, and the cost of the annual tax disc drops from £115 to £35. The cleaner CO2RSA also might be exempt from the London Congestion Charge if the mayor's proposals for next year are approved. Oh, and Vauxhall sa
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX