Opel Ampera – Click above for high-res image gallery
Opel Chief Executive Officer Nick Reilly has unloaded a sweeping new business plan that includes plenty of interesting little tidbits for green car aficionados. Of course we already know about the 2011 Opel/Vauxhall Ampera, the European version of the 2011 Chevrolet Volt, but Reilly says that there will be another extended-range electric vehicle in addition to the Ampera.
When new Opel/Vauxhall CEO Nick Reilly visited the company's Ellesmere Port factory in the UK last week, he dropped a hint that there would be more than one version of the upcoming Opel/Vauxhall Ampera. That's not really any great surprise as GM has already said that there would be other vehicles beyond the Volt/Ampera that use the Voltec powertrain.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies