General Motors and Opel are rolling into the Frankfurt Motor Show this year with the new Astra Sports Tourer wagon and this custom Vivaro Surf van concept.
Vauxhall Astra Sports Tourer
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 19, 2012
European automakers offer some tempting hot hatches, but the stark reality of gas prices that are even higher across the pond than they are here in the United States dictates that most buyers are opting for diesels. Vauxhall is here to say, however, that it doesn't have to be one or the other.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Mar 10, 2010
Opel/Vauxhall Astra SportsTourer spy shots – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models