Earlier this year, we headed out to California's Willow Springs Raceway to see Vaughn Gittin Jr. play with his 1969 RTR-X Ford Mustang for the very first time. It took just a few minutes for Gittin and his pony car to get acquainted, then it was all sideways action and tire smoke for the next couple of hours.
Vaughn Gittin Jr. Rtr X Mustang
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX