Behold the 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish Volante in all its convertible glory. Like its hard top twin, the convertible Vanquish boasts a 5.9-liter V12 engine with 565 horsepower and 457 pound-feet of torque. That thrust is good enough to push the car to a top speed of 183 miles per hour, and Aston Martin says the 2014 Vanquish Volante is the first of the company's convertibles to bow with body panels comprised entirely of carbon fiber. It also offers the stiffest body structure in the history of th
The Chevrolet Corvette Stingray might not be the only convertible dropping its top at the Geneva Motor Show. Based on these spy shots of the 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish Volante caught almost camouflage-free doing some winter testing, we could easily see this model making its debut at next month's Swiss show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX