A Virginia man is unhappy with the Department of Motor Vehicles' decision to revoke his "F.OSAMA" license plates due to being "profane, obscene or vulgar in nature," according to the DMV. Rick Sanders has had the plates for over 7 years and feels they make a patriotic statement.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX