UPDATE: Another view added to the gallery.
Our good friend Steve from The Scooter Scoop has found himself swamped with news of electric scooters over the past few weeks, so his last few posts have all been on that subject. Of course, scooters already are savers of gas, but as many of you probably already know, they often pollute more than cars. The good news is that for the same reason that scooters save on gas (light weight, smaller engines) they also save on electricity when using electron power instead of dead dinos. So, take a look h
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX