Eddie van Halen is one of the greatest rock musicians around, and his Eruption guitar solo alone puts him in the pantheon with the best of the best. Artist Ryan Humphrey was looking for a design to repaint his ratty Toyota pickup, and as a Van Halen super fan, he set on the classic scheme of Eddie's guitar for the look.
Part car and part motorcycle, the Tanom Motors Invader is already a pretty awesome road machine, but the Virginia-based company has teamed up with legendary rocker Sammy Hagar to create an even more unique version of this three-wheeler. The Red Rocker Edition of the Invader TC-3 will be unveiled at the SEMA Show next week, and playing off Hagar's I Can't Drive 55, only 55 of the special-edition models are being planned.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX