Man, how time flies. The return of Knight Rider to the small screen happens in just nine days when a two-hour movie featuring a new Michael Knight and his talking, jumping, cloaking car airs February 17th on NBC. You'd think with such little time left that the movie itself would be finished and ready to go. Not so. A few weeks ago, Will Arnett, the chosen voice of KITT in the movie and upcoming series, was forced to back out because someone realized that he also did voiceover work for GMC. Being
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!