Click above for more high-res shots of the Brammo Enertia
England's Tanfield Group has inked a deal with Valence Technology for a supply of lithium phosphate battery packs. The batteries will be used in Smith Electric trucks which the company recently announced would be available in the U.S. The Smith trucks currently use sodium nickel chloride (Zebra) batteries which will be supplanted by the new lithium units. Tanfield becomes the first large-volume customer for Valence's new batteries with an initial order for $70 million worth of packs. The packs a
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies