Less than a month after the launch of the new DBS, images of a similarly-prepped V8 Vantage have surfaced ahead of a likely unveiling at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Changes to the car include new clear-lens taillights, beefier brake discs with uprated calipers and some aero upgrades including a rear diffuser. The car hasn't been officially announced by Aston Martin but early reports suggest it'll be called the Vantage V8 RS.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!