Italian motorcycle manufacturer Moto Guzzi has announced a new line of V7 bikes, which will be available to Euro-leaning shoppers in the U.S.
When we last brought word of the SEMA-bound V7 Twin Turbo from (a.k.a. Corvette Super Coupe) American Super Car, all there was to show of it was a photoshopped scale model that looked like it came right out of a Hot Wheels blister pack. That's no longer the case, as the fellas at Jalopnik scored a photo of the car as a work in progress. For those of you who missed it the first time around, that shell will sit atop a tube chassis in which a 1000-horsepower (nice round number, right?) twin-turboch
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX