And now for something completely awesome: the 2010 Hennessey V650 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon doing terrible things to expensive tires. John Hennessey's love affair with all things Cadillac is no secret; his wife's daily driver is an HPE700-equipped CTS-V sedan. We've also seen Mr. Hennessey's insatiable lust for showing off his cars embarrassing more expensive metal.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX