Lest anyone think Volvo's V60 Diesel Plug-in Hybrid is strictly for the leisurely, gas-sipping green-driver variety, the Swedish automaker is adding a sporty wrinkle. The R-Design package that Volvo added to some other models last year will now be an option for the V60 PHEV. Drag-racing surely awaits.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX