Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone is unhappy with his series' proposed engine change. SPEED is reporting that Ecclestone believes the introduction of the turbocharged V6 mill should be postponed or even dropped altogether.
TheDetroitBureau.com is reporting a few juicy rumors about the future of full-size pickups from both General Motors and Ford. According to details supplied by shadowy sources, Ford is currently hard at task on the development of a range of new V6 engines. The powerplants are said to be under development in a range of sizes, including 2.6-, 2.7- and 3.0-liter displacements. The engines are being crafted under the codename "Nano" with a single dual-stage turbo making up for the cut in displacement
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX