Google now a has patent for technology to broadcast video between vehicles to make drivers aware of upcoming obstructions before they can see the problem.
The idea of vehicle-to-vehicle communication, commonly known as V2V, isn't a new concept. Ford has already demonstrated how V2V can be a powerful tool in collision avoidance, but the automaker seeks to advance the technology further through an interstellar collaboration.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX